Monday 23 April 2007

Quite boring...

Well, now that April's frenzy has slowed down finally, life is..for lack of a better word, boring. The weather is hot, which is killer on me, and my car's engine. I was at my cousins bday yesterday, and was almost killed by him, a 3 year-old wielding a giant plastic Pirates of the Carribean sword. I fought back.. And won, by tickling.
(see im not heartless)

What else...what else... Oh ya, Woodbridge Mysterious, my partner is past me in Super Paper Mario, which means.. I have to play more..>.< I just picked up DOA:U1 & U2 for X-box. I love fighter games.... speaking of X-Box, I also got Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Great game, but hard for me, I'm used to MGS, where I run in, kill everyone and get out...big change in game style..

So ya.. I guess thats really it today.. hit us up at HTTP://www.myspace.com/wdbgeunknown if you ever need any advice or help or anything.

Today, I leave off with this.
Hot weather bad.
Hot chicks with big breasts in fighting games, GOOD...:)

No comments: